Sounds are all around us – people, cars, music, animals. You name it, almost everything makes a noise! Most types of hearing loss are irreversible, and a lot of the time, there are no symptoms of hearing damage until it’s already occurred. Even a slight loss of hearing can impact your quality of life.
- Having trouble hearing conversations in noisy places?
- Struggling to follow along with a conversation?
- Hearing a constant ringing noise in your ears with no external source present?
- Work in a noisy environment?
- Suddenly lost your hearing?
All of these symptoms could be a sign that your hearing is being impaired, and you should see an Audiologist to have your hearing assessed. It is possible to improve how well you currently hear, and to implement strategies to protect your hearing and prevent further damage or deterioration.
AMPLIFON (NATIONAL HEARING CARE)
Did you know we have specialist audiology services onsite? No referral is required, however it is always advisable to see your GP to discuss your hearing health.
Initial appointment, check up available by appointment.
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month